From: St. Paul St. & Ontario St. To: Train Station

Train Station

The single level pavilion-style station was opened in 1917 by the Grand Trunk Railway and acquired by CN Rail in 1923. Via Rail gained ownership in the 1986. It is the third station to be built on the site, first in 1853 by Great Western Railway and then 1898 by Grand Trunk. It was renovated in 1988 and 1994, but neither changed the appearance of the structure.